MeasureNet's high resolution makes it ideal for gas chromatograph connectivity. MeasureNet has partnered with instrument supplier Gow-Mac to provide cost-effective GC capabilities to academic laboratories.
Series 400 and 400-P Gas Chromatographs
The Series 400 and 400-P Isothermal, Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD) Gas Chromatographs are rugged, compact, affordable, service-free GCs designed for high capability performance while withstanding rough, student or industrial use. They meet the demands for teaching the principles of gas chromatography, chemistry and biochemistry. In January 2005, the Series 400 GCs replaced our very popular Series 350 GCs.
- Isothermal Operation
- Detector: Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD)
- Direct On-Column Injection or Gas Sample Valve (manual or pneumatic)
- Single or Dual Column
- Microscale Compatible: heated, threaded exit ports (optional)
- Accommodates 1/8” or ¼” o.d. metal or 6 mm glass columns
- Signal Amplifier, x10 (optional)
- Independent, Direct Set, Temperature Controls for Column Oven, Detector, Injection Ports
- Operating temperature: ambient to 300 °C
- Power: 110-220 V, 50-60 Hz
Contact us for information about connecting other GC models and brands. The separate purchase of a data cable is required to connect each GC to a MeasureNet workstation.