The DLC-10 is the lowest cost, highest value isocratic fixed wavelength HPLC system fitted with a position sensing valve, pressure transducer with associated electronics, and the new Star-Chrom™ dual channel, 32 bit, Windows 95, 98, ME, and NT based software. The system can be configured for 254 or 280nm operation. By adding the new Model DAS-10 autosampler or an autoinjection valve, the system can be made fully automatic. The standard units will operate at 3000 PSI system pressures.
- Completely integrated design provides full functionality in a small footprint suitable for many types of analyses
- Electronic controls for Pump and Detectors allow fully automated operation for reproducible methods
- Fully configured packages include Reverse-Phase C-18 Column, Solvent Delivery System, Syringe, & Detector
- Wide selection of Reverse-Phase (C-18, C-8, Amino, Cyano, Phenyl), Normal (SiO2 & Al2O3) Columns
- Bio-Compatible “All-Polymer” design (PEEK, Teflon, Tefzel, Ruby, & Quartz) eliminates contamination, with SS option for GPC & high-pressure
- Precision electronic Pump Control from 0.01ml/min to 9.99ml/min (Analytical) and 40ml/min (Semi-Preparative)
- Detector Flowcells quickly changed from ANALYTICAL [7mm Path / 10µL] to PREP [2mm Path / 4µL]
- Suitable for ANY HPLC application from Cosmetics, Foods, Pharmaceuticals and Educational to Paints & Pigments, Polymers, Petrochemicals and Botanicals.
- The STANDARD for many Science Outreach / Mobile Education programs… used NATIONWIDE!