MeasureNet's New Features - A Multi-Part Series
MeasureNet is soon to release the newest versions of our software lineup, and we've decided to give you an in-depth tour into our latest features and upgrades in a five part series.
Look out for our blog posts as we give you a rundown of all our new features.
- Part 1 - A Better User Experience
- Part 2 - Dual Spectroscopy
- Part 3 - New Chemistry Experiments & Probes 1
- Part 4 - New Chemistry Experiments & Probes 2
- Part 5 - Real-Time Data to the Cloud & Remote Monitor Experiments
Part 1 outlines all the new user inter interface elements that make the MeasureNet software even easier to use than before.
Part 2 details the options with our new Dual Spectroscopy features, which now allows you to have two networked spectrometers for each of your network.
Parts 3 & 4 cover all of our new probes and experiments available:
- Melting Point Temperature Experiment
- Dual Probe Experiments for Pressure, Voltage, and Temperature.
- Thermometric Titration Experiment
- Type J Thermocouple Probe
- Conductivity Probe
Part 5 runs through all of the elements added to the MeasureNet Lab Software and LabKonnect Data Storage site that are now part of our new Cloud Based Real-Time Extended Monitoring and Experiments feature, which allows you to remotely monitor long term experiments from any browser.